The Life and Times of Sharon Wiggins

I have been married for 22 years to an amazing man. I am the mother of two remarkable kids and we're smack dab in the middle of the teenage years. Every day is an adventure. I am a busy lady who is trying to do it all, and managing pretty well most days. I just hold on and enjoy the ride.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Day in the Life

At the end of January during my monthly lunch with them, my friends and I decided to take a picture everyday for a month to document our lives.  The pictures could be very random -- just one thing to show what I did that day.  I thought it would be an easy project, but after the first week I began to realize how much my life is the same day in and day out.  But I perservered and took pictures almost every day.  So here it is,  a day in my life...

February 1, 2011
Brandon practicing the piano
February 2, 2011
Me, doing what I do, waiting to pick up the kids.

 February 3, 2011
Time to grocery shop.

 February 4, 2011
A patio set at Sam's Club that I liked -- except it cost $1,000

 February 5, 2011
My uncle's car that I sold on KSL.com

 February 6, 2011
Earthquake Cake

 February 7, 2011
The wind tipped over the ceramic snowman on my porch and it broke.

 February 9, 2011
Gotta stay regular.

 February 10, 2011
The computers weren't working at school so the kids watched a movie.

 February 10, 2011
John's colonoscopy prep.

 February 11, 2011
The car wash

 February 12, 2011
Valentine Roses

 February 14, 2011
I polished my toenails for the first time since September because the temperatures were in the 60s.

February 16, 2011
A banged up and bandaged up Jenn

 February 17, 2011

The snowfall after the 60 degree day.



 February 18, 2011
My SEM kids were Secret Service Agents for an assembly

 February 19, 2011

We took Brandon to The Roof for his birthday and he was wearing two different shoes.

 February 20, 2011
The family February birthdays -- Anita, Brandon, Susanne, Ruth and Sam.

 February 21, 2011
Sammy's wedding dress.

 February 24, 2001
Brandon and his friends making the infamous "bullets" for history class.


 February 26, 2001
The military honors at my uncle's funeral.

It's been a very long shortest month of the year and I'm tired.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. How about extending and taking a picture a day the entire year? :)

    ReplyDelete